The Mindless Sanke II, ideal for beginners. updated graphic for summer 2015.
The tonal stained wood complements the bold colour of the stunning mandala graphic.
Being a drop through board, your centre of gravity is lower, giving you greater stability as you ride. The 7? reverse kingpin trucks allow you to change the caster angle around to give you quicker or slower turning, depending on how you prefer to ride.
This is a great starter board for anyone who wants to cruise around or maybe give downhill bombing a little try and the cutouts allow you to carve freely, while really leaning into those turns.
- LENGTH: 99.06cm / 39 inches
- WIDTH: 24.13cm / 9.5 inches
- SHAPE: Classic switch drop thru
- CONSTRUCTION: 7-ply Canadian maple
- TRUCKS: 7 inch RK trucks with tumbling finish
- WHEELS: PU Cast 70mm 80A
- BEARINGS: ABEC-5 carbon
- R.M.W: 14st / 90kg / 195lbs